Monday, July 9, 2012

D:

Oh MY BAGELS!! My Summer, I feel like it is almost over. Usually when I think about summer, I think June is the first month of fun. When I enter into July, I think all of a sudden, oh-no, school is near! When August comes, ugh, back to my lazy life. Usually I wouldn't care about school. Especially when I think about my future, how will I feel when I have to get up every morning and get clothed and get to my job. IT'S A HUGE PAIN THINKING ABOUT IT! That's why I want to spend my summer very wisely. You remember how I started this blog in February. I was only posting like 2 posts a month. I need to be more active and I will. I am gathering photos from some great games and videos to post on my other blog Gabe's Games. I hope you guys actually took the time to read this post. Thanks.

~Jack12220

No comments:

Post a Comment